your DUAVEE Savings Card is now activated!*
Remember to bring your activated Savings Card to the pharmacy, along with a valid Duavee prescription.
Then, keep your Card and use it to save on Duavee through 12/31/2024.
your DUAVEE Savings Card is now activated!*
Remember to bring your activated Savings Card to the pharmacy, along with a valid Duavee prescription. Then, keep your Card and use it to save on Duavee through 12/31/2024.
*Terms and Conditions
By using this Pay As Little As $25 Savings Card (coupon), you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- Patients are not eligible to use this coupon if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- Patients must have private insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. You must pay the first $25 of your out-of-pocket expense per prescription filled. The value of this coupon is limited to $70 per use or the amount of your co-pay, whichever is less. There is a maximum savings of $840 per calendar year. For example, if your original out-of-pocket expense is $95, you will pay $25 out-of-pocket and save $70 with this offer.
- This coupon is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this coupon from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of this coupon to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required. You should not use the coupon if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer coupons.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon.
- This coupon is not valid where prohibited by law.
- Coupon cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Coupon will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This coupon is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Coupon is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- A coupon may not be redeemed more than once per month up to a maximum of 12 times per calendar year.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2024.
If your pharmacy does not accept this offer or if you use a mail-order service:
- Pay for your Duavee prescription as you normally would.
- Send a copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt not valid) with product name, date, and amount paid circled to:
- Duavee Savings Program
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560
- Duavee Savings Program
Be sure to include a copy of the Duavee Savings Card, your name, and your mailing address.
For more information, call 1-866-881-2545 or write to Pfizer, Attn: Duavee, 66 Hudson Boulevard East, New York, NY 10001-2192.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND INDICATIONS
Do not take progestins, additional estrogens, or additional estrogen agonists/antagonists while taking Duavee® (conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene).
Using estrogen alone may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away while taking Duavee. Vaginal bleeding after menopause may be a warning sign of cancer of the uterus. A healthcare provider should check unusual vaginal bleeding to find the cause.
Do not use estrogens to prevent heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, or dementia.
Estrogen alone may increase the chance of getting blood clots or strokes.
Using estrogen alone may increase the chance of getting dementia, based on a study of women 65 years of age or older.
The risks listed above are based on a study of an estrogen-alone oral product. Since other products and doses have not been studied in the same way, it is not known how the use of Duavee will affect your chances of getting these conditions.
Estrogens should be used at the lowest dose possible, only for as long as needed. You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with Duavee.
Do not use Duavee if you: have or had blood clots; are allergic to estrogens or bazedoxifene, the active ingredients of Duavee; have unusual vaginal bleeding; have or had certain cancers (e.g., uterine or breast), liver problems, or bleeding disorders; or are pregnant.
If you take thyroid medication, consult your healthcare provider, as use of estrogens may change the amount needed.
Serious side effects include blood clots, stroke, heart attack, cancer of the lining of the uterus, breast cancer, cancer of the ovary, dementia, gallbladder problems, loss of vision, high blood pressure, increased fats in your blood, liver problems, thyroid problems, fluid retention, low calcium, swelling of your mouth or tongue, worsening of other medical problems such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, migraines, a genetic problem called porphyria, lupus and liver problems.
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the following warning signs, or any other unusual symptoms that concern you: new breast lumps, unusual vaginal bleeding, changes in vision or speech, sudden new severe headaches, severe pains in your chest or legs with or without shortness of breath, weakness and fatigue.
Less serious, but common side effects include: muscle spasms, nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, abdominal pain, throat pain, dizziness, neck pain.
Duavee is used after menopause for women with a uterus to reduce moderate to severe hot flashes and to help reduce the chances of developing osteoporosis (thin, weak bones).
If you use Duavee only to prevent osteoporosis due to menopause, talk with your healthcare provider about whether a different treatment or medicine without estrogens might be better for you.
Duavee should be taken for the shortest time possible and only for as long as treatment is needed. You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with Duavee.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You are encouraged to report adverse events related to Pfizer products by calling 1-800-438-1985 (U.S. only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly. Visit http://www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
This site is intended only for U.S. residents. The products discussed in this site may have different product labeling in different countries. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider.
Doctors may recommend alternative treatment options to their patients.