Get a Savings Card
To Start Saving on your DUAVEE Prescriptions,
Follow these 4 simple steps
Complete the form below to get your DUAVEE Savings Card (it will be automatically activated). Terms and Conditions apply *
Download your Savings Card, and also have it emailed to you
Print out your Savings Card and bring it to the pharmacy, along with a valid prescription
Keep your Savings Card and use it to save on DUAVEE through 12/31/18
If eligible, you could pay as little as $25* per month with the DUAVEE Savings Card.
Eligible patients can save up to $70 per monthly prescription with the DUAVEE Savings Card. Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. This Card is not health insurance. No membership fees. Co-pay savings is up to $840 per patient per calendar year. Please see full Terms and Conditions below.*
* Terms and Conditions
The card is not health insurance.
The card is only accepted at participating pharmacies.
No membership fees are associated with this card.
For more information, call 1-866-881-2545 or mail to: Pfizer, PO Box 29387, Mission, KS 66201, or visit www.Duavee.com.
By using this Savings Card, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- This Savings Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud"])
- This offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
You must pay the first $25 of your out-of-pocket expense per prescription filled. Eligible patients can save up to $70 per monthly prescription. There is a maximum savings of $840 per calendar year. After you have reached the limit of $840, you will pay monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- If your original out-of-pocket expense is $95, you will pay $25 out of pocket and save $70 with this offer
- If your original out-of-pocket expense is $110, you will pay $40 out of pocket and save $70 with this co-pay
- You must deduct the value of this offer from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- Offer expires 12/31/18
Savings Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
No membership fees are associated with this card. This card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Each Savings Card is limited to one person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified Prescription
Pfizer Inc reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. If your pharmacy does not accept this offer or if you use a mail-order service:
- Pay for your DUAVEE prescription as you normally would
- Send a copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt not valid) with product name, date, and amount paid circled to:
- DUAVEE Savings Card Program
- 2250 Perimeter Park Drive
- Suite 300
- Morrisville, NC 27560
- Be sure to include a copy of the DUAVEE Savings Card, your name, and your mailing address
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & INDICATIONS
Do not take additional estrogens, progestins, or estrogen agonists/antagonists while taking DUAVEE® (conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene).
Using estrogen may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away while taking DUAVEE. Vaginal bleeding after menopause may be a warning sign of cancer of the uterus. A healthcare provider should check unusual vaginal bleeding to find the cause.
Do not use estrogens to prevent heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, or dementia.
Estrogens may increase the chance of getting blood clots or strokes.
Using estrogens may increase the chance of getting dementia, based on a study of women 65 years of age or older.
You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with DUAVEE.
Do not use DUAVEE if you: have or had blood clots; are allergic to any of its ingredients; have unusual vaginal bleeding; have or had certain cancers (eg, uterine or breast), liver problems, or bleeding disorders; or are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding a baby.
The use of estrogen alone has been reported to result in an increase in abnormal mammograms requiring further evaluation. The effect of treatment with DUAVEE on the risk of breast and ovarian cancer is unknown.
Estrogens increase the risk of gallbladder disease. Discontinue estrogen if loss of vision, pancreatitis, or liver problems occur. If you take thyroid medication, consult your healthcare provider, as use of estrogens may change the amount needed.
The most common side effects include muscle spasms, nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, abdominal pain, throat pain, dizziness, and neck pain.
DUAVEE is used after menopause for women with a uterus to reduce moderate-to-severe hot flashes and to help reduce the chances of developing osteoporosis.
If you use DUAVEE only to prevent osteoporosis due to menopause, talk with your healthcare provider about whether a different treatment or medicine without estrogens might be better for you. DUAVEE should be taken for the shortest time possible and only for as long as treatment is needed. You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with DUAVEE.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.