Get a Savings Card
To Start Saving on your DUAVEE Prescriptions,
Follow these 4 simple steps
Complete the form below to get your DUAVEE Savings Card (it will be automatically activated). Terms and Conditions apply *
Download your Savings Card, and also have it emailed to you
Print out your Savings Card and bring it to the pharmacy, along with a valid prescription
Keep your Savings Card and use it to save on DUAVEE through 12/31/2021
If eligible, you could pay as little as $25* per month with the DUAVEE Savings Card.
*Terms and Conditions
By using this Pay As Little As $25 Savings Card (coupon), you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- Patients are not eligible to use this coupon if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”).
- Patients must have private insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. You must pay the first $25 of your out-of-pocket expense per prescription filled. The value of this coupon is limited to $70 per use or the amount of your co-pay, whichever is less. There is a maximum savings of $840 per calendar year. For example, if your original out-of-pocket expense is $95, you will pay $25 out-of-pocket and save $70 with this offer.
- This coupon is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this coupon from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of this coupon to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required. You should not use the coupon if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer coupons.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon.
- This coupon is not valid where prohibited by law.
- Coupon cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Coupon will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This coupon is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Coupon is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- A coupon may not be redeemed more than once per month up to a maximum of 12 times per calendar year.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/2021.
If your pharmacy does not accept this offer or if you use a mail-order service:
- Pay for your DUAVEE prescription as you normally would.
- Send a copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt not valid) with product name, date, and amount paid circled to:
- DUAVEE Savings Program
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560
- DUAVEE Savings Program
Be sure to include a copy of the DUAVEE Savings Card, your name, and your mailing address.
For more information, call 1-866-881-2545 or write to Pfizer, Attn: DUAVEE, 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & INDICATIONS
Do not take additional estrogens, progestins, or estrogen agonists/antagonists while taking DUAVEE® (conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene).
Using estrogen may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away while taking DUAVEE. Vaginal bleeding after menopause may be a warning sign of cancer of the uterus. A healthcare provider should check unusual vaginal bleeding to find the cause.
Do not use estrogens to prevent heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, or dementia.
Estrogens may increase the chance of getting blood clots or strokes.
Using estrogens may increase the chance of getting dementia, based on a study of women 65 years of age or older.
You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with DUAVEE.
Do not use DUAVEE if you: have or had blood clots; are allergic to any of its ingredients; have unusual vaginal bleeding; have or had certain cancers (eg, uterine or breast), liver problems, or bleeding disorders; or are pregnant.
The use of estrogen alone has been reported to result in an increase in abnormal mammograms requiring further evaluation. The effect of treatment with DUAVEE on the risk of breast and ovarian cancer is unknown.
Estrogens increase the risk of gallbladder disease. Discontinue estrogen if loss of vision, pancreatitis, or liver problems occur. If you take thyroid medication, consult your healthcare provider, as use of estrogens may change the amount needed.
The most common side effects include muscle spasms, nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, abdominal pain, throat pain, dizziness, and neck pain.
DUAVEE is used after menopause for women with a uterus to reduce moderate-to-severe hot flashes and to help reduce the chances of developing osteoporosis.
If you use DUAVEE only to prevent osteoporosis due to menopause, talk with your healthcare provider about whether a different treatment or medicine without estrogens might be better for you. DUAVEE should be taken for the shortest time possible and only for as long as treatment is needed. You and your healthcare provider should talk regularly about whether you still need treatment with DUAVEE.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You are encouraged to report adverse events related to Pfizer products by calling 1-800-438-1985 (U.S. only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly. Visit http://www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
This site is intended only for U.S. residents. The products discussed in this site may have different product labeling in different countries. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider.
Doctors may recommend alternative treatment options to their patients.